Our hand balm is a great non-toxic treat for your hands and any other rough areas like heels and elbows. Four all-natural and organic ingredients make up this amazing hand balm. We have researched and use only the best for your precious skin.
FOUR NON-TOXIC INGREDIENTS:
- Beeswax prevents harmful bacteria from entering the body through chapped and broken skin and it provides the skin with a layer of protection against external irritants.
- Beeswax creates a hydrating, long-lasting protective barrier to protect it against environmental pollutants and the harsh effects of the elements.
- Refreshing, restorative, and gentle enough for use on even the most sensitive skin, Beeswax is known to soothe itchiness and irritation, nourish, and soften dry, cracked, broken areas, making it ideal for use in hand balms.
Grass-Fed & Finished Beef Tallow:
- Grass-fed tallow is hydrating: lipids maintain skin hydration by protecting the skin surface and preventing fluid loss.
- Beef tallow, rendered from grass-fed cattle, is loaded with vitamins A, D & K, and antioxidants.
- Tallow is an excellent demulcent. It is anti-inflammatory, a property owed to high CLA content, or conjugated linoleic acid, which is also detoxifying.
Wild Crafted Virgin Babassu Oil:
- Babassu oil is filled with antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols.
- Babassu oil is an excellent emollient and does a great job of balancing the natural oils of the skin
- Due to its anti-oxidizing properties, Babassu oil does an excellent job of destroying free radicals, leading to premature skin aging.
- Babassu oil is quickly absorbed by the skin making it smooth and soft.
- calms itchy skin
- heals chapped skin
- replenishes dry skin
- hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
- protects against skin damage
How to use:
–This product is only intended for topical use on the hands and body.
– It is packaged in a steel container to be more environmentally friendly and can be repurposed after the product is finished.
– Apply sparingly to the hands or rough area and reuse as needed.
There are no reviews yet.