Our handmade tallow soap changes your showering or bathing experience forever. Made with one of our favorite ingredients, grass-fed/finished beef tallow which our skin loves. Our soaps are non-drying and all ingredients leave the skin conditioned and ready for our wonderful whipped tallow or body butter 🙂
FOUR NON-TOXIC INGREDIENTS IN EVERY TALLOW SOAP:
Grass-Fed & Finished Beef Tallow (Sourced from a local ranch):
- Grass-fed tallow is hydrating: lipids maintain skin hydration by protecting the skin surface and preventing fluid loss.
- Beef tallow, rendered from grass-fed cattle, is loaded with vitamins A, D & K, and antioxidants.
- Tallow is an excellent demulcent. It is anti-inflammatory, a property owed to high CLA content, or conjugated linoleic acid, which is also detoxifying.
Organic Babassu Oil:
- Babassu oil is filled with antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols.
- Babassu oil is an excellent emollient and does a great job of balancing the natural oils of the skin
- Due to its anti-oxidizing properties, Babassu oil does a good job of destroying free radicals which leads to premature aging of the skin.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant, which is a substance that prevents oxidation.
- Olive oil contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Olive oil is a popular natural moisturizer that is often used to soften both skin and hair.
- calms itchy skin
- heals chapped skin
- replenishes dry skin
Ingredients: Saponified grass-fed/finished beef tallow, extra virgin olive oil, unrefined organic cocoa butter, organic babassu oil, castor oil, high oleic safflower oil, raw cow’s milk, aloe vera juice, ethically sourced mulberry silk, purple clay, lavender, balsam peru, and patchouli essential oil blend.
How to use:
–This product is only intended for topical use.
– Please keep the soap on a soap tray (wooden soap trays are best) so that it stays dry.
– Please keep away from the eyes. If it does make contact with the eyes, immediately rinse with cold water.
There are no reviews yet.